Production Cost of a Deck of T11 cards?

Sep 3, 2022
I have been wanting to produce a deck of cards for some time (maybe on kickstarter?) and I was curious. Am I allowed to know how much it costs per deck to print the cards, tuck case, et cetera, for Theory11? I think your prices for your cards are generous, so this isn't about that, I was just wondering. Also, if anyone else has produced a deck of cards, the cost of producing that deck would be helpful as well. Thanks!

Reactions: CWhite

Ramon O.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Costs vary greatly depending on the number of decks printed, tuck case extras (can cost more than the cards themselves), and other factors. The fastest way to find out the cost is to ask USPC, Cartamundi or any other manufacturer directly.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
T11's pricing is irrelevant to you. They are a well established company printing thousands of decks a year. Not only does the volume they order help get them lower pricing, their consistency does as well.

A single person wanting to print a deck for the first time is not going to get that kind of pricing.

From what I recall, someone looking to print a deck for the first time is likely looking at several thousand dollar's investment as, again if I recall correctly, the best cost efficiency occurs around 10,000 decks and higher.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results