Profit (Trick)?

Hi folks.

When Chris Kenner uploaded his video about Q & A first one, he spoke around 1:15 or so about Profit by Tom Isaacson. I have no idea if I spelled his name right, sorry.

Just curious-does anybody have any information? At the very least, am I spelling this person's name right?

Thanks. Patience is important, and that's fine with me, but if somebody knows something, please get it out.

- sky_lark

Sep 2, 2007
well...we;ll know as soon aqs we know if it;s a money trick or not. money trick : Profit. no?: rophet.

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Well, seeing as Jason does a lot of mentalism, I have the feeling it will be some kind of prediction effect. Also, I think it's called Prophet, not Profit.

proph·et
. one of a band of ecstatic visionaries claiming divine inspiration and, according to popular belief, possessing magical powers.

or my favorite:

a person who foretells or predicts what is to come: a weather prophet; prophets of doom.

Guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

//David.Misner::

Sep 1, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Doesn't he mention it around Digital Dissolve...meaning it should be Profit as that is money spelling...just a thought.

That's true, but it is in context with the question, "Would you use any of the products from T11?"

I don't think he was connecting Prophet and Digital Dissolve, just stating that one he would use and the other he wouldn't.

Anyway, read my above post for more info.:)

//David.Misner::

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results