Promposals

KillerCanadian

Elite Member
Aug 10, 2015
Hey guys I was just wondering if anyone would/could help me out with some cute ideas to ask a girl to prom with magic (preferably card) i was thinking something like a twist on french kiss but im open to anything thanks a lot guys!

Apr 18, 2016
USA
You can make invisible ink with vitamin c and water. Write the promposal on the card and wait for it to dry. Do any card trick using that card, but add a new finish. Use the candle to heat the card, don't light in on fire, but the message will come to view and look pretty cute.

Book

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
I did a card trick for a promposal:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BC0XR7Kt-4O/
I had 26 cards and each card had a different letter on the back. I shuffled the cards and had her pick two random cards without seeing the letter on the back. Then I took the deck showing the top card and turned the letter into a question mark. The two selected letters were U and I then I spread through the cards to reveal it said prom.

Reactions: KillerCanadian
Oct 8, 2015
In Chapstick write would you appear to prom with me before hand. After take coffee grounds and sprinkle it on your arm then "would you appear to prom with me will show up written in coffee grounds. Make sure to shake off the extra coffee grounds!

Oct 19, 2015
Although we all love good magic, sometimes when dealing with relationships it is better to be bold and walk right up, look her in the eyes and ask her if she would go to prom with you! That makes a real strong statement to her about how you feel...

Then if she says yes, have a trick ready to show her how happy you are.....

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
Have a blank card and write on it this
"Prom? [] Yes [] No"
Force the card, give them a sharpie and say "sign it"
bam

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results