Psychological forces

Nov 12, 2008
Where can I learn some psychological forces?... I've heard about Psychological Subtleties but I can't find it... I can only find the second one... and I heard penguin is coming out with a DVD on psychological forces but I'm not sure about that as it has not come out yet.

May 19, 2008
manchester
ummmm.....

derren browns dvd has 2 I think

identity by daniel madison has... about 3/4/5
one by daniel madison has 2/3

the forces are quite hard, but if you want ill pm you a "script" I use for my force if you want :)

Nov 20, 2007
Sydney, Australia
Hey mate.

If you're talking about psychological forcing through linguistic and physical suggestion, Derren Brown is the man and should give you some ideas - his DVD set The Devil's Picturebook contains this and a LOT more, and is well worth the asking price, it's a great set. d+M also has some stuff of this nature, but Derren is undoubtedly your man.

You can't find Psychological Subtleties because it's no longer available by the way ^^

Sep 2, 2007
London
There are two distinct types of psychological force. One is akin to "Think of a number between one and ten" and guessing seven because that's the most common answer. Banchek's Psychological Subtleties deals extensively with that kind of thing, showing what these predictable answers are and how to construct your question to more reliably elicit those responses. The other type is where you take something that is maybe not so readily predicted, and suggest it to your participant through your words and gestures. This is Docc Hilford, Kenton Knepper, Derren Brown and Luke Jermay territory, and, to my mind, is a bit more of an exciting area.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results