Purchase Recommendations

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
I know i have made a thread or 2 about what to get. I love coin magic but dont have alot of it and i love flourishing but dont have anything to learn it.
the things I want are:

coin gaff set from schoolcraft - 95 dollars
worlds greatest magic on shell coins - 20 dollars
XB - 40 dollars
porper clip - 30 dollars
4 guardian decks - 20 dollars

this stuff (without shipping) is 205. i have 210,
BUT i have a new sony handycam and want to make decent videos so i need an editing software witch is 100 dollars

idk what to do

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
ok well i have a sony handycam that takes the mini dv's. it has an ilink port so i could just buy a cable for that and hook it into the ilink port on the computer, BUT i dont have an ilink port on my comp. so i have to buy the software. i need the software soon because i am entering a video contest and this is the only way i can get these vids onto my computer

Nov 28, 2007
D.C. Area
i'd recommend gettin shell coins if you like coins and guardian decks for flourishing. thats $40plus shipping is like $5-$10 so thats 50.
$100 for software. So $50 spend on something cool like a dvd?

Edited:

coin gaff set from schoolcraft - 95 dollars
worlds greatest magic on shell coins - 20 dollars
XB - 40 dollars
1 guardian deck - 5 dollars

Total: 160 dollars
Without Schoolcraft Coins: 65 dollars

I suggest grabbing one deck of Guardians. No matter how much you can't take your eyes off them, and I know people are going to deny this, but one deck is really all you need.

Porper clips are great too, but I suggest waiting until you have more money to purchase them. There are really good ones, and really bad ones, so I'd wait on that.

I don't know if the software is the same as the ilink cable, but you should be able to get GREAT editing software for free or little cost. If you really want that editing software, then I'd suggest taking off the coin gaffs from schoolcraft. You can then get the DVD, XB, and guardian. You could then get the porper clip and the 4 decks of guardians as well. Or, you could get cheaper coin gaffs--there are shells on schoolcraft that sell for 60-80 dollars. Your choice.

Good luck!

Sep 2, 2007
Houston, TX
Edited:

I suggest grabbing one deck of Guardians. No matter how much you can't take your eyes off them, and I know people are going to deny this, but one deck is really all you need.

Porper clips are great too, but I suggest waiting until you have more money to purchase them. There are really good ones, and really bad ones, so I'd wait on that.

I don't know if the software is the same as the ilink cable, but you should be able to get GREAT editing software for free or little cost. If you really want that editing software, then I'd suggest taking off the coin gaffs from schoolcraft. You can then get the DVD, XB, and guardian. You could then get the porper clip and the 4 decks of guardians as well. Or, you could get cheaper coin gaffs--there are shells on schoolcraft that sell for 60-80 dollars. Your choice.

Good luck!

i see what your saying. but the editing software i have to get even if i dont want to edit the videos (which is not the case. i will edit them) but since i do not have ilink to get the videos onto the computer, i have to get this which connects to a usb to get the stuff onto the computer.

i will get:

the software - 100
xb - 40
shell dvd - 20
2 guardian decks - 10

so with out shipping it will be 170 and i will practice with this tango shell set that i forgot that i had untill i save up to get schoolcrafts set

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results