Push off double lift?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello everyone!

Iv been working on the push off double lift for awhile, the one that blaine does.

And my question is, do you get the cards perfectly lined up when you push them off? mine is almost perfectly, just wondering if yours gets so lined up so there is nothing to see off the other card.

Any overal advice on the move would be great.

Sep 2, 2007
London
They don't have to be perfectly squared when you push them off, but your turnover action should align them. As long as the push-off and turnover is one smooth motion it'll look fine. In addition, when you turn the double over, it shouldn't be gripped by the right fingers, it should just be casually flipped and allowed to fall onto the deck.

I don't know if that helps you in any way, but it's my few pennys-worth.

Hello everyone!

Iv been working on the push off double lift for awhile, the one that blaine does.

And my question is, do you get the cards perfectly lined up when you push them off? mine is almost perfectly, just wondering if yours gets so lined up so there is nothing to see off the other card.

Any overal advice on the move would be great.

It doesn't have to be perfect. As long as the cards are aligned down to the white border, it should be fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results