Quality of Tally-ho?

Mar 20, 2011
Hey guys, im considering buying a few bricks of tally hos for practicing purpose.

And i heard since uspc moved to kentucky the quality of tally hos significantly went down.

Ive been using bikes, SnM, and ellusionist custom decks but i never used tally hos.

Are new tally hos that bad that they dont worth buying?

I also heard that they fixed the quality of tally hos im not sure whos wrong and whos right

Jul 14, 2010
Singapore
hmm.....the new tallys are slightly inferior to the old ones in the sense that they last shorter than the original ones....plus the feel is different from the originals....i would suggest getting the old ones if possible....if not....get the new ones then :)

Mar 20, 2011
Im planning to buy two or a bit more bricks so i think i would purchase it from T11 and i know they are selling the new ones. So i guess just get the new tallies? But i still wanna know more about the qualities cuz some ppl r saying the new tally's quality is getting better over time.

Mar 20, 2011
So basically hes saying it sucks hxxx lol?
That makes me dont wanna buy it but still i need new bricks of card kinda in dillema

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
So basically hes saying it sucks hxxx lol?
That makes me dont wanna buy it but still i need new bricks of card kinda in dillema

Yeah, basically. If you like fanning though, these are for you. Why don't you wait for some Bee Stingers? Those cards are awesome!

Mar 20, 2011
Im not really into fanning so the new tallies arent any good for me i guess. Btw bee stingers are going to be reproduced soon?

S.G

Feb 9, 2010
Im not really into fanning so the new tallies arent any good for me i guess. Btw bee stingers are going to be reproduced soon?

So I have heard. Apparently they are going to come out in the next 4 weeks. Keeping our fingers crossed.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results