Question about Rare Cards

L

Liam Carrie

I am a beginner at flourishing and i would like to know if there was a scale from 1-10 which playing cards would be the rarest and best for flourishing?

Sep 1, 2007
some cards that actually are getting rare and are awesome for flourishing, are "texan palmettos" they're still relatively cheap and you can get them on ebay.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
If you are beginner. DO NOT worry about rare cards. Practice with regular Bikes, Bees or Tally-Ho's.

Rare cards are usually for people who like to collect cards. Chances are the laymen you perform for aren't going to know the difference between $200 or $2 cards.

I'm Jussayin'

Katie Egleston

Sep 2, 2007
if you're a beginner, chances are you're going to destroy decks pretty quickly, so you don't want to do that with rare cards

Nov 18, 2007
NJ
Which Card Style?

What Tally-Ho cards do you all find the best for magic Circle back or Fan back?

Sep 1, 2007
If you are beginner. DO NOT worry about rare cards. Practice with regular Bikes, Bees or Tally-Ho's.

Rare cards are usually for people who like to collect cards. Chances are the laymen you perform for aren't going to know the difference between $200 or $2 cards.

I'm Jussayin'

Katie Egleston

Is that your new catch phrase? :)

L

Liam Carrie

I'm Jussayin'

Katie Egleston

To tell the truth i schold say i'm actually around intermediate, I'm already able to do Vertigo and some phases of Jackson 5. i just wanted to know on a list of 1-10 which cards were the best for flourishes. Sorry for not posting this at the beginning.

Sep 3, 2007
Canada, Quebec
Okay, since people are talking about cards in here, can anyone tell me about Split Spades (about the feel) although it's not really a rare deck? I haven't seen much people talking about it but I don't dare to start out a thread just on that. :)

Sep 1, 2007
they feel very similar to tally hoes actually. good cards. you can get the so called "rare" blue ones at davidblaine.com waaaaay cheaper (and signed cards too!) than on ebay for like $15 or something ridiculous

Rare cards (such as Dunes, Desert Inns, Jerry's Nuggets and Tahoes) are like the farrari of the flourishing world. Sure they look nice, but they aren't practical for their price. You will get more out of a standard Ford than a BMW Z8.

Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Surrey.U.K
Rare cards (such as Dunes, Desert Inns, Jerry's Nuggets and Tahoes) are like the farrari of the flourishing world. Sure they look nice, but they aren't practical for their price.

I think rare cards only look nice if you are aware of what they are, I showed some Jerry's to a layman and he thought they were really ugly.:eek:
Stick with Tally's or Stud's.

I think rare cards only look nice if you are aware of what they are, I showed some Jerry's to a layman and he thought they were really ugly.:eek:

Not necessarily, if I were given the option to buy some - rare or not - I probably would. I love the design above anything, the solid colour is a great pleaser compared with the hundreds of standard "busy"-back designs most others have. Then again, it is personal preference. :)

Jordan

Nov 18, 2007
NJ
DB Cards

Hey all, Anyone know where you can pick up the blue split spade David Blaine cards at a decent price? the color looks like the old Stud cards would like to get some. Thanks.

Sep 1, 2007
they feel very similar to tally hoes actually. good cards. you can get the so called "rare" blue ones at davidblaine.com waaaaay cheaper (and signed cards too!) than on ebay for like $15 or something ridiculous

my bad, just checked the site and they're sold out. look like it's overinflated ebay prices for ya buddy :eek:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results