Questions on various products

Dec 27, 2007
Okay here is goes, I will be asking for a lot of help here in this thread and I will really appreciate all your input :)

Disclaimer: Before you read this thread.
Please do not trash this thread and/or flame me for this, if you don’t like this thread just don’t bother wasting your time and effort replying to it okay.

1. What is the best bare hand fire production?

2. What are some good flourishes/cuts to do just will having cards on you walking around etc;
E.g. The Werm, Fans.

3. What is the best card to wallet I can get my hands on?

4. If am asked to perform something spur of the moment, what effect would be perfect, cards anything?

5. Bare handed deck production, what is the best?

6. Is their any great literature/books on magic to advance on presentation etc;?

This is it for now, I will may post more questions at a later date, :eek:

Dec 5, 2007
Indiana, USA
Card to Wallet - try a Mullica Wallet - no palming for the basic effect, and you will find lots of variations in magic books

Spur of the moment - Jardine rubber bands, or Chris Kenner's "The Missing Link" also sometimes known as Band Across The Globe. It's a tough trick to do well and not expose, but worth the effort.

Books on presentation - Mike Close has killer essays on presentation and other views on magic throughout his Workers series of books. There is an old book called Magic and Showmanship by Henning Nelms which you may be able to find cheap on Amazon.

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Okay here is goes, I will be asking for a lot of help here in this thread and I will really appreciate all your input :)

Disclaimer: Before you read this thread.
Please do not trash this thread and/or flame me for this, if you don’t like this thread just don’t bother wasting your time and effort replying to it okay.

1. What is the best bare hand fire production?

2. What are some good flourishes/cuts to do just will having cards on you walking around etc;
E.g. The Werm, Fans.

3. What is the best card to wallet I can get my hands on?

4. If am asked to perform something spur of the moment, what effect would be perfect, cards anything?

5. Bare handed deck production, what is the best?

6. Is their any great literature/books on magic to advance on presentation etc;?

This is it for now, I will may post more questions at a later date, :eek:

I hope this helps you out:

1. Probably a simple peice of flash paper would be good or a flash gun. While your around fire you may want to look into the fire wallet.

2. I would recomend the trilogy, the flourishes are hard but with some work anyone could get them.

3. Like Lazarus said, the Mullica wallet is probably a good choice or hip pocket, one of the two, I have also heard good things about yigal Mesika's card to wallet.

4. With cards, I would say the ambitious card routine but fora single trick, I really like subway from the trilogy or king of the messes from Card Fictions by Pitt Harring. With coins, SIlver dream is a great routine, everything flows really well.

5. there is a bare hand deck production in David Stones Real Secrets vol. 1 which is great, you can also combine the bare hand fire with the deck production.

6. The street theatre dvd is a great DVD as for books, Maximum entertainment would proabbaly be your best bet, I know they sell that book and dvd at ellusionist.

I hope this helps!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results