Quick Ring Routine

Mar 11, 2013
Hey guys,

This is a more rough routine than the one I posted last time (with one coin), and uses a ring. I'm still looking for an intriguing bit of presentation, and what I'm presenting below is admittedly pretty bare-bones. Still, I like the way it's shaping up, so I thought I'd share it here for your thoughts:
Cheers,

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Hey guys,

This is a more rough routine than the one I posted last time (with one coin), and uses a ring. I'm still looking for an intriguing bit of presentation, and what I'm presenting below is admittedly pretty bare-bones. Still, I like the way it's shaping up, so I thought I'd share it here for your thoughts:
Cheers,

It is looking pretty good man. I'm always working on my own routine as well. My new favorite ring routine was taught on Justin Miller's last lecture. He makes the impression of a ring travel from one hand to another.

Jan 17, 2015
Good use of misdirection, however if I must criticize on one thing is that some of the moves attract too much heat; I think it should be fast and smooth and look casual, just like how when I vanish a coin I won't go plucking all my fingers out of my hand one by one or move my dirty hand away suspiciously. I just go put, move hand away, close fist, talk a bit, then show it's gone.

Personally I think it's quite good! Good application and variation of moves; I believe you should check out some thimbles DVD if this is the kind of ring magic you want.

But the kind of ring magic that hit the hardest for me is still Gregory Wilson's Ring Leader.

Apr 23, 2015
Thanks for the fast response man, really appreciate it. And, you're definitely right. Popularity was not the reason I got into magic, so it shouldn't be the reason why I perform. I have 3 solid effects. One is a variation of "Jack in the Hole" that happens in the spectators hands, and the other is a sort-of-hypnosis four ace production I call "Connection". The third is Chaos Theory. Any recommendations?
six sigma certification

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results