Quirky Question about Spreadwave

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
I'm working on a project and I'm intending to utilize a 'Spreadwave' type display. I don't know the gimmick of Mathieu Bich's 'Spreadwave' nor am I attempting to try and probe for what it is--my question is about the reveal cards themselves:

For those who have the effect. Since each card has a small fraction of the large writing that reveals the chosen card; what is the width of one of the writing fractions?

If this is somehow on grounds of revealing, I apologize and will not go into it any further.

If it isn't, any help is greatly appreciated!

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Well, it's complicated. Really, it is. I opened the deck last night and looked at the cards and there is no way I could explain it using a thousand words. Actually, I completely forget how the effect works, so what is on the cards is gibberish. The best way I can help you is to take some pictures of the deck and e-mail them to you. I don't see that as exposure, because the deck in no way exposes the method (and I can say that because after looking at the deck last night, I have no idea how it works). It will probably be the weekend before I can take the pics and e-mail them... that day job thing gets in the way.

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Well, it's complicated. Really, it is. I opened the deck last night and looked at the cards and there is no way I could explain it using a thousand words. Actually, I completely forget how the effect works, so what is on the cards is gibberish. The best way I can help you is to take some pictures of the deck and e-mail them to you. I don't see that as exposure, because the deck in no way exposes the method (and I can say that because after looking at the deck last night, I have no idea how it works). It will probably be the weekend before I can take the pics and e-mail them... that day job thing gets in the way.

As always, I really appreciate your help! After watching the Spreadwave performance on 'Fool Me', I had the idea that the gibberish measured the same on all the cards evenly if the measurements were known. I'd wager a guess that each card has less than a third of gibberish.

And it's worth the wait, thank you again!

Jun 3, 2015
I'm working on a project and I'm intending to utilize a 'Spreadwave' type display. I don't know the gimmick of Mathieu Bich's 'Spreadwave' nor am I attempting to try and probe for what it is--my question is about the reveal cards themselves:

For those who have the effect. Since each card has a small fraction of the large writing that reveals the chosen card; what is the width of one of the writing fractions?

If this is somehow on grounds of revealing, I apologize and will not go into it any further.

If it isn't, any help is greatly appreciated!
I got SPREADWAVE awesome card trick I think its the best but sorry to say, that this one illusion you'll need to buy once u buy it you will get the dvd explanation it is bit complex but once u learn how u will blow everyone away its only 50 bucks well worth it I promise.

Jun 3, 2015
Oh forgot to mention I would gladly give u the secret but I think seriously its impossible reveal ,its almost like a puzzle but with cards if u do buy them, couple tips, always wash your hand before using and very clean surface {cloth} to lay them on never let anyone touch them not so much because reveling cards but keep them clean wrap in plastic bag and keep in dry place I've had mine for 7 years now ,just like brand new today.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results