Quote needed

Dec 21, 2007
isle of wight uk
i'm looking for a quote to put on the back of my buisness card and i have not got a clue

i'm thinking something like

"forget what you've seen before"

any ideas help

Sep 1, 2007
Missouri, USA
I'm assuming this is something you'll give after you've performed magic, correct? If so, you could try something along the lines of "Never Forget" or "Your Card" and either print a force card or do a mentalism effect with the business card so every time they look at it they are reminded of your performance. I think it would be much more effective than just another plain business card in their wallet.

Peace

Dec 21, 2007
isle of wight uk
its not a plain card

its got a little piccy of some cards being shuffled
and its grey.

got close up magic for all occasions on the front and need something catchy for the back

i like never forget cheers samuel

Nov 25, 2007
Beds - hello and welcome to the boards at T11!

You stated that you wanted something for the back of your buisness cards... First off I'm going to ask how old are you, and what kind of buisness are you planning on or maybe even running or going to start? Is it going to be strictly illusions or is it more intimate slight of hand you are interested in presenting to your customers, or is it a combination of intimate slight of hand and grand illusion? What is your age bracket you are going to target and talor you magik too... what do you think your audience wants out of your performance, what do you have to offer them in terms of a magikal experience? I guess these starter questions will help determine what will go onto your buisness cards... As a presenter and performer of all things magikal, I want my audience to remember me in a distinct, and unique way that puts my magikal ventures a chop above the rest of whats out there today, creative and performance wise... I'm sure with time that you will find something that clicks with the type of venture whatever is in the planning stages or maybe you are even in development now... with time you will find something that makes your buisness a cut above the rest.

Dec 21, 2007
isle of wight uk
Beds - hello and welcome to the boards at T11!

You stated that you wanted something for the back of your buisness cards... First off I'm going to ask how old are you, and what kind of buisness are you planning on or maybe even running or going to start? Is it going to be strictly illusions or is it more intimate slight of hand you are interested in presenting to your customers, or is it a combination of intimate slight of hand and grand illusion? What is your age bracket you are going to target and talor you magik too... what do you think your audience wants out of your performance, what do you have to offer them in terms of a magikal experience? I guess these starter questions will help determine what will go onto your buisness cards... As a presenter and performer of all things magikal, I want my audience to remember me in a distinct, and unique way that puts my magikal ventures a chop above the rest of whats out there today, creative and performance wise... I'm sure with time that you will find something that clicks with the type of venture whatever is in the planning stages or maybe you are even in development now... with time you will find something that makes your buisness a cut above the rest.

im 24
and im a close up performer.

cards sponge balls coins

will hopefully be doing tables and strolling. its never going to be my main profession as i have a job that pays to well to leave but magic is my passion and i want to spread the word (at a cost) and perform

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results