Rapture

Nov 13, 2016
Hi Guys,

I'm new to magic and was wondering if someone more experienced can help me with the following - I really like Rapture and you seem to get a lot in the download, but I have come across very similar products and would like to know if anyone knows the differences between them? For example which is faster for setup/reset or is more versatile?

Here they are:

Rapture by Edward Boswell
Gone Deck by Shin Lim
Unboxing by Nicholas Lawrence and SansMinds
U2 by sensor magic
Reboxed by Steve Bedwell

From what I can tell these all seem to produce a similar effect.

Thanks,

Gabe

Jun 21, 2013
Hi Gabe,
I've also been setting my sights on Rapture as well. While I'm gonna try to not reveal anything too much, form what I've found out is that the gimmick rests either on top of the deck or on the bottom; but never both.

So from what I understand is that for each of these tricks, the location of the gimmick is different. While I don't own these tricks I cannot 100% confirm this.

I have Rapture and I know of Gone Deck due to the Dream Act. It's like comparing apples and oranges since they are two different things. Rapture does involve an easy to make gimmick but it is angle sensitive with some sleight of hand involved. It's a solid effect though and they have a bonus effect on it that's really neat. For it's price, I really recommend it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results