Rare cards?

Oct 28, 2007
hey i was wondering what were the best rare cards like how well do they handle and where to purchase them, please give list.

Thanks!

Oct 28, 2007
well yeah but i mean something i might be able to afford before i get out of college. :D

Sep 1, 2007
Canada
Get a pack of Golden Nuggets.I heard they handle good and they are not that expensive i saw a deck that sold for $22 once.

Sep 1, 2007
im a big fan of new studs

not rare at all, but i think the feel they have are top notch

and golden nuggets also, but the price is a bit steep

Sep 1, 2007
You should try out some New Studs and Wynns. I'm a big fan of them Bikes too, but you can buy some Studs from Walgreens; and I'm very lucky my mom's friend is a blackjack dealer in the Wynn hotel:D
-Peace, b_b

Oct 28, 2007
yeah i tried new studs but they are way to flimsy for me and i have some wynn but the only ones i like are the brown and the tech art wynn which are supposed to be rare and a lot better feeling unfortunatly i only have one tech art out of the 6 i purchased.

does any one have any suggestions for some non well known cards becuase for some reason i have an attraction to them but only if they feel nice.

Dec 6, 2007
absolut vodka cards are pretty rare, but they're like 90 percent plastic. they are super thin, dont fan taht well, dan and dave flourish just fine, cannt do spreads like devo for shiz, and have an interesting pip arrangement plus drink recipies on each one. you can buy them on ebay. i have a few bricks. i like them personally, but friends dont.

Sep 1, 2007
yeah i tried new studs but they are way to flimsy for me and i have some wynn but the only ones i like are the brown and the tech art wynn which are supposed to be rare and a lot better feeling unfortunatly i only have one tech art out of the 6 i purchased.

does any one have any suggestions for some non well known cards becuase for some reason i have an attraction to them but only if they feel nice.
How about Aviators, Hoyle, Torpedos, and Arrcos; have you heard of them before? If your interested in trying them out you can PM and I'll send the website where they sell them.

Oct 28, 2007
absolut vodka cards are pretty rare, but they're like 90 percent plastic. they are super thin, dont fan taht well, dan and dave flourish just fine, cannt do spreads like devo for shiz, and have an interesting pip arrangement plus drink recipies on each one. you can buy them on ebay. i have a few bricks. i like them personally, but friends dont.
yeah i have 3 of them and i like them as well but my friend doesn't either.

How about Aviators, Hoyle, Torpedos, and Arrcos; have you heard of them before? If your interested in trying them out you can PM and I'll send the website where they sell them.

i have heard of all of those but i have only tried hoyle, could you pm me the link to the websites, and how do they feel?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results