Real Secrets of Magic Vol. 1

Sep 1, 2007
I'm thinking of getting it.

How's the teaching? Are the tricks practical? Are they good effects?

How many of you perform them on a regular basis?

Does it discuss routines and setup?

I'm going to be getting AoA 2 & 3 and something else. I'm looking to add some new material into my repitoire. People like card tricks (and so do I), but at some point, enough is enough...

Oct 18, 2007
The tricks and advice are aimed towards people looking into getting into table hopping work, so they're all brief and visual. His teaching is very clear. He doesn't talk but you should have no problem learning because his actions are so precise and any setting up is made very clear.

I'm practicing the 1 coin routine which is brilliant, and I've worked most of the card stuff as a segue into some other tricks.

Sep 10, 2007
its mostly designed for table hopping magic but i actually like his card tricks. really fun to learn and perform. and its quite practical for friends.

Sep 12, 2007
Normandy, FRANCE
Really good advices, really strong magic, although you often have to know the basics sleights of hand (don't expect to do right away all the coin tricks if you have never handled coins before). I highly recommend this, I mean it !

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
Teaching- Silent but very detailed. It is easy to understand and learn the tricks.
Tricks- The tricks are indeed practical but are aimed for restaurant magic. There are, however, great tricks which you can perform in the street. I personally love Ghost because it is easy and highly effective. All of the tricks are visual and last no longer than 2 minutes.

I am still practicing the tricks so I have not really used them much. I have shown Ghost to one person though and she was really surprised. I also performed Traveler (A variation of Open Travelers I think) and it worked great.

This is a must have DVD espescially for those who are interested in acquiring a job in a restaurant through magic.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results