Red & Blue Wynn's Everywhere

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
These are great cards! but now they're sold everywhere. People started saying they were the next Jerry's (Pffft HAHHAHAHA) they used to have worth (Theory11 and DnD.com selling them i can understand but kardwell?! pft.. its gonna be out a LONG time) these cards have no worth anymore haha but still really good cards!

ES

P.S. i just wanted to tell everyone these cards have no worth now. nothing close to jerrys (costwise) feel..... eh. i have no say

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
Yes, the Red and Blues are sold everywhere. This has been discussed a few times on the forums. However, the brown Wynn's are a totally different story.

The brown Wynn's have and continue to sell on eBay for $30+ a deck, and are exclusive and only at theory11, as they have been. The red and the blues, as posted officially previously, are not in rare supply - and are printed on an entirely different stock, feel, and finish. To each his own.

Raiker just posted in the News section regarding the next release window for the brown Wynn's - check it.

Katie Egleston

I have hardly seen any Brown Wynns sell for $30 let alone more on eBay, I have been watching. Most go for around $15-$17, though you get the occasional $20+ one. They might have sold for $30 at one time, but no time recently. I even saw a couple go for less than $10.

Dec 30, 2007
I have hardly seen any Brown Wynns sell for $30 let alone more on eBay, I have been watching. Most go for around $15-$17, though you get the occasional $20+ one. They might have sold for $30 at one time, but no time recently. I even saw a couple go for less than $10.

Quite a few have been sold for $7.50 even on ebay.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results