Redline // Review

Oct 8, 2007
redline_review.jpg

Here is my review for Redline.

It was my birthday recently, and I could get any 1-on-1 I wanted. I wanted to branch out from card magic, and start some magic with everyday objects. That's why I chose redline.

Actual Trick//8/10

So simple, but gets great reactions (Yes I've actually tried this on people)

Quality//10/10

Amazing quality, blah blah blah, you get it.

Teaching//9/10

This is a simple trick, and the "Dizzle" goes very in-depth.

The explanation for Redline is split up into different sections.

Explanation

In this section he tells you what materials you need, how to make the gimmick, (takes 2 minutes, works as long as you actually keep the chapstick) and some other helpful tips.

The Presentation

Dan tells you how to present Redline, how to do the move that makes it work, and some tips for the misdirection of Redline.

The Extended Version

A performance of the extended version, and well, how to do it.
I'd like to add something here. In the preview, where he shows the actual cap, then throws it back on, is part of the extended version. It requires a dupe cap.

The extended version is 1. Regular Redline 2. You put the cap into your pocket, go to put the chapstick on, and the cap is back on, and 3. Show the cap, and throw it back on (This is the one that requires a dupe)

Showing it Clean

Dan tells you how to show the chapstick 360 degrees around. I personally wouldn't use this, but if your a guy that likes to "prove you point" as Dan says, this is for you. He also gives some additional notes.

Special Thanks

Dan thanks David Williamson, Dan White, and T11.

OVERALL// Probably 8 or 9/10

Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Mods, if you want to take out the thing in the Extended Version section, that's completely fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results