Reseal

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
I know there is a way to secretly open up a deck without visually disturbing the cellophane and the seal. However, is there a way to reseal an opened deck? I know you can buy a Cellophane sealer, but I don't know if it'll work on a deck of cards.

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
I know there is a way to secretly open up a deck without visually disturbing the cellophane and the seal. However, is there a way to reseal an opened deck? I know you can buy a Cellophane sealer, but I don't know if it'll work on a deck of cards.
Do you mean the wonder sealer?

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Do you think it'd be ok to use a regular cellophane sealer for it? I can get that for 1/2 the price, and Walmart sells the wonder sealer cellophane for $6 (which is kinda weird. Some dude at walmart was all like "Yo, I need to seal small 2.5" x 3.5" things. This works.")

010rusty

Elite Member
Nov 12, 2016
LA (Lower Alabama)
Do you think it'd be ok to use a regular cellophane sealer for it? I can get that for 1/2 the price, and Walmart sells the wonder sealer cellophane for $6 (which is kinda weird. Some dude at walmart was all like "Yo, I need to seal small 2.5" x 3.5" things. This works.")
I'm not 100% sure, but I think it should. I do not know why it wouldn't.

P.S
I forgot to mention you may want to use a deck seal(http://www.penguinmagic.com/p/1410) if the pack is opened.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan

RealityOne

Elite Member
Nov 1, 2009
New Jersey
Go low tech. Gently take the bottom of the cellophane apart and slide it off. Open the deck from the bottom. Do what you have to do. Re-glue the bottom flap of the deck. Put cellophane back on deck. Put a drop of glue on cellophane on bottom. The spectators will be focused on the top of the deck and won't notice the bottom.

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Go low tech. Gently take the bottom of the cellophane apart and slide it off. Open the deck from the bottom. Do what you have to do. Re-glue the bottom flap of the deck. Put cellophane back on deck. Put a drop of glue on cellophane on bottom. The spectators will be focused on the top of the deck and won't notice the bottom.
Yeah, that's what I was planning to do. The Wonder Sealer is pretty expensive.

Bean_Shooter

Elite Member
Jun 28, 2010
If you carefully open the bottom of the cellophane you can reseal it with an iron. Simply place a handkerchief of thin towel over the seal and apply a hot iron for the few seconds.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results