Richard Sanders

Aug 18, 2008
Over the last few months Richard Sanders has become one of my favorite magicians. I currently own Extreme Burn, Supercards, Tagged, and Fiber Optics. I have never been so impressed with DVD's like I have these. I use these tricks daily, and each of them would receive a 10 out of 10 from me. I do not own interlace simply because it does not fit my style but have heard nothing but good things about it. The man is a genius in my opinion. I will post reviews for these tricks if anyone wants, I know most of them have been done before.

Does anyone know if he has any new tricks coming out soon?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 29, 2008
its pretty sweet

I can't agree with this more...

On a side note - Sanders has some very practical stuff...I wish he was a better kept secret, which is why I will tell you nothing about the Jay Sankey and Richard Sanders book - When Creators Collide...nor will I talk about his video/book companion "Close Up Assassin"...I SAID TOO MUCH!

Dec 8, 2007
You won't believe what happend to me, I shot the video of tagged and put it on youtube(no exposure, i did it same as he describe on dvd), but he send me email if I can remove it. So i remove it and he send me Interlace and Any ring for free. He rocks:)

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
You won't believe what happend to me, I shot the video of tagged and put it on youtube(no exposure, i did it same as he describe on dvd), but he send me email if I can remove it. So i remove it and he send me Interlace and Any ring for free. He rocks:)

He gave you Interlace and Any Ring to remove a performance video?

Now im confused...why can't you perform Tagged?

Gustav

Jun 10, 2008
Newcastle upon Tyne
Sanders is a great guy, perhaps he simply thought this chaps video tipped something but appreciated the fact that the lad complied with his request straight away.

I own the Richard Sanders Sessions and they feature some of the finest, most practical, wonderfully visual magic I've seen.

CL

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Personally, I have to say one of my favorite effects is visi-bill, by the man himself. Super clean, super practical.

Change a borrowed 1 to a 50(or anything to anything, for that matter) and give it out empty handed.

Gustav

Nov 10, 2007
Over the last few months Richard Sanders has become one of my favorite magicians. I currently own Extreme Burn, Supercards, Tagged, and Fiber Optics. I have never been so impressed with DVD's like I have these. I use these tricks daily, and each of them would receive a 10 out of 10 from me. I do not own interlace simply because it does not fit my style but have heard nothing but good things about it. The man is a genius in my opinion. I will post reviews for these tricks if anyone wants, I know most of them have been done before.

Does anyone know if he has any new tricks coming out soon?

Some other effects he has out are also:
Slow Burn
The Richard Sanders Show Volume 1 , 2 and 3.

Nov 17, 2007
i think richard sanders and dan hauss are the two magicians that come up with the most amazing gimmicks everytime. i wonder if they just walk around walmart and home depot allday just thinking what to create next.

D

Deleted member 2755

I can't agree with this more...

On a side note - Sanders has some very practical stuff...I wish he was a better kept secret, which is why I will tell you nothing about the Jay Sankey and Richard Sanders book - When Creators Collide...nor will I talk about his video/book companion "Close Up Assassin"...I SAID TOO MUCH!

I have alerted the Sanders alliance force team. You are now next on their list.....

to give a bundle of flowers and 5,000 hugs to.......

-Doug

Jul 29, 2008
s

richard sanders really is a genius, i own fiber optics, and tagged, and both of them are practical, pocket spaced friendly, all that goodstuff. im planning on picking up his bill change, ectreme burn later and im sure itll be good.but anything by sanders is very nice

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results