"Rizer" Question

Feb 12, 2011
At my Computer
I recently bought Rizer by Eric Ross and was greatly dissapointed when I saw the gimmick because it is gross and hard to get off! My question is does any one know any alternatives to the gimmick or other ways to perform this effect? You can private message me but if you do post under that you did.
-Thanks BW-

Apr 1, 2009
California
I guess my only response is that you'll just have to get used to it... it's a classic gimmick in magic and is frustrating when you're first getting used to it, but you eventually do. and then realize the millions of possibilities it opens up. having your arm does make it easier to come off for what it's work. and don't add so much. Water doesn't help it come off in my experience.

Dec 6, 2010
The gimmick isn't that hard to get off.... I'm not trying to say that you didn't actually buy it, but in every experience I have had, it came off fine. Unless you get it on your clothes, your arm should be fine. I've also noted that it's better performed with a non sweaty hand cause ^ the above said that water doesn't help, neither does sweat. As far as I'm concerned if you know the right way to do it and have the DVD, it's easy to take off... and it's not gross..... maybe if you sit there pouring it all over your arm, which they say NOT to do anyway....

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
After performing, put some hand lotion on your arm and rub it in. It will be a lot easier to rub off your arm and you'll get the excess off within 24 hours.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results