Roughing spray

hi i have a few questions about roughing spray.

how far away should i spray it, it says 10 to 12 inches is that good enough?

how much do the cards need to have, i tried it on a few decks and they are bulky, but i can defintly apply less, do they need to be quickly sprayed with not much spray to get the same quality as an ... ... from E or PM for example.

how mnany decks do you roughly get through one can?

how long does it last, if the cards are used purely as an ... ... or ... ... .

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 17, 2007
HAHA. Well...I don't know much about roughing spray. I have some but I never use it. I layed the entire deck out and just did a quick spray over them. You don't need a lot at all. Just a little will do. My ... ... turned out find so...yeah. I hope this helped in some way. lol.

HAHA. Well...I don't know much about roughing spray. I have some but I never use it. I layed the entire deck out and just did a quick spray over them. You don't need a lot at all. Just a little will do. My ... ... turned out find so...yeah. I hope this helped in some way. lol.

thanks a lot =]

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Ok but whatever you decide to do, USE ROUGHING FLUID OUTSIDE YOUR HOUSE, NOT INSIDE!

As for spraying the cards, 10-12 inches away should be good, lay the cards out on the ground with somthing beneath it like a bunch of newspapers or a plank of wood.

A single roughing fluid can make just about 20-27 ... ... . You should spray it seven inches away, because the farther it get and the card will not collect it. I ususally spray it up and down, made about 22 ... ... for one can. Hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results