Saturday Night Contest - A Birthday Cake!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great start to the weekend. Today is my birthday! To celebrate, I'm in desperate need of a cake. But not THAT kind of cake. We're talking about a cake out of playing cards!

To celebrate, the challenge this week requires a little bit of creativity and a lot of fun. The task? Make me a birthday CAKE out of playing cards. We're looking for the most creative submission to take home the prize this week. It doesn't have to be the biggest, we're just looking for the best. It could use only one card, or however many you can imagine. Think of an interesting way to involve theory11 in some aspect. Also, think outside the box, flex your creativity, and help us celebrate.

Upload a picture of your cake of cards to Instagram or directly here, and post the link to your picture in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, August 8th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on which one we think is the best overall based on the criteria above.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points and a VARIETY BOX, shipped on the house anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
As i was a kid i always wished for a birthday cake with much layers, levels, as big as a castle! So i thought it would be fair to offer others exactly the same as i wish for myself. This time i enter the contest not with the thought to win it, but to let the kid inside me bring you a cake as big as a castle in many layers and levels, wish you happy birthday and may all your wishes come true in your new coming year of life!
Happy Birthday!
(Hope you enjoy the cake, as far as i underatood the 7th of this month is your birthday 🤔? That's what the 7 of hearts is supouse to represent as a piece of cake on a plate, if is not 7 just imagine the card wich corresponds your birthday on the plate... haha 😅)

Attachments

• 1628398635963.jpg
    1628398635963.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 164
Apr 4, 2021
Happy Birthday 🎂🎉
Here is a piece of 'intricately designed' blueberry cake for your birthday(hope you like blueberry). Along with a custom celebration sign on top of the cake made from 'white chocolate' and the packaging box for take away from the bakery. There is also an 8 and 7 representing your birthday from a Monarch deck Ü.

All jokes and imagination aside, hope you have a happy and wonderful birthday.

Attachments

• 20210808_233959.jpg
    20210808_233959.jpg
    569.7 KB · Views: 157

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results