Saturday Night Contest : A Kodak Moment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...I guess I should post mine now to. Even though I won't win (my money's on Mitchell), it was still a blast. I can't wait for next week...that's for damn sure!!!!!!!!! :D

T11 ROCKS!!!!!!!

Click on the thumbnail...a small picture doesn't do it justice! LOL! ;)

EDIT: Well...this is my "anti-Hans Klok" pic....this is the side of Hans that the audience DOESN'T see after the show. LOL!

Hi there folks.

I think this is the first official Theory 11 contest I'm entering.. wish me luck!

Photo161.jpg

Let me point out a couple possibly confusing features...

-Notice my brilliant levitation.
-Notice the great reflection.
-Notice the blurry things are cards falling.
-Notice the shirt I'm wearing (not the red jacket) is my Zap! T-Shirt for good luck.
-Notice the cards falling are blue, the fan is red.
-Notice the black shape through the sliding glass door is my newfoundland dog, Kevah.

* The quality was from an iSight built in webcam, so it may not be perfecto.

** I didn't edit it at all because I didn't want to take away from the photo.

*** Sorry, the attachment process wasn't working, so I couldn't attach it. :(

Image Link: http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/floodx/Photo161.jpg

Thanks! Great contest!

- sky_lark, 11/24/2007

Aug 31, 2007
TO EVERYONE (AN APOLOGY):
Well, I did some serious thinking about what I said, and I realized it was stupid, and these are just for fun, so, in the past hour, I dressed up, and I got ready and I got the camera, dressed up, and got ready to take my picture, they all sucked, and just before I took a picture, camera ran out of batteries, was bout to change em, but there were like two minutes left, so, I guess I learned my lesson, I was retarded, and made a stupid decision.
Also, hopefully my brother wins, (farnam14), even though he totally despises the art of magic, and thinks that it's a waste of a life, and just joined 2 hours ago, and even if he wins, he's just gonna gloat and rub it in my face, maybe he will be so kind enough to give it to me.
But then again, probably not.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 7, 2007
Sorry for the delay, slow loading times!

Good Luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results