Saturday Night Contest - All About Animals!

Feb 26, 2023
Been a little enthusiastic recently about turkeys.

There's a solid reason Ben Franklin wanted them to be the national bird, I know that may sound strange.

Reactions: Eliyahu

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018
My favorite is the Siberian jay. They 1. look awesome 2. are quite friendly towards humans 3. are pretty intelligent among birds 4. amazing to feed from the palm of your hand!

rob_tabris

Elite Member
Oct 18, 2011
I thought I didn't have a favourite animal, but thinking about what to write down in this post, I realize I really like CROWS... I kinda want one as a pet, even if Mr. Poe doesn't agree with my choice... xP

Mar 19, 2020
Hey guys, hope you're having a great weekend! Last week it was all about your favorite deck, and this week it's about your favorite animal in celebration of our new Extinct Animals Playing Cards!

All you have to do is post your favorite animal in your response, and you'll be entered into the contest! Please submit your entry by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, February 26th. Once time is up we will select a winner at random to take home the prize.

What's up for grabs? 500 Elite Points and 3 Decks of Extinct Animals Playing Cards!

Good luck!
Hey guys, hope you're having a great weekend! Last week it was all about your favorite deck, and this week it's about your favorite animal in celebration of our new Extinct Animals Playing Cards!

All you have to do is post your favorite animal in your response, and you'll be entered into the contest! Please submit your entry by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, February 26th. Once time is up we will select a winner at random to take home the prize.

What's up for grabs? 500 Elite Points and 3 Decks of Extinct Animals Playing Cards!

Good luck!
For me it's got to be the Red Panda...

RaphaelA

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2020
My favorite animal of all time is the Kangaroo! I spent a couple of years of my childhood in the dead center of Australia (the town was called Alice Springs), and Kangaroos were everywhere! Just love them!

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
My favorite are Tigers!
I have a couple house cats. one is a deck stealer.
i was missing my Black tiger deck and guess who hid it?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results