Saturday Night Contest - All Action!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are enjoying your weekend so far! Just yesterday was the release of the highly anticipated James Bond film - No Time To Die. To celebrate the release of the film, we're going to re-visit a contest that we had launched with the original release of our James Bond deck.

Because the James Bond films are regarded as some of the best action movies, your challenge is to capture your favorite card flourish or move in one picture. At what point do you think the flourish or card move looks its best and has the most impact? Take a still image of that moment. In addition to getting that shot, judging criteria will be based on the artistic style of your photo. This means composition, lighting, color, and setting. Incorporate all of these together to bring your style through your cardistry and show the world your perspective. Whoever does the best job of utilizing these elements in their photo will win. Extra bonus points if you can throw in some James Bond flair!

Each members is allowed only 2 entries. Upload your pictures via Instagram and hashtag them with #theory11. Then, post the link to your image(s) in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 10th. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner. We also want new photos for this contest. Anything that was shot before the posting of this contest is not allowed and if entered, will be disqualified.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and 6 Decks of James Bond 007 Playing Cards, shipped on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Nikolay Karagyozov

Elite Member
Jun 22, 2012
Hello all!

Here is my first entry:

Here is the second one:

The first one is a move from Kyle called Primo. I just love the shooting of the top packet.

The second one is the opening figure of an original flourish I am currently practicing.

Best regards,
Nikolay

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello all!

Here is my first entry:

Congrats Nikolay! Your entry has been chosen as the winner for this week's contest! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Reactions: Elephteria92
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results