Saturday Night Contest - Black & White

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
I could totally see this as an actual character in like a Sin City-esque film. lol now I want a back story on how this villain ended up with poker chips for eyes. Nice work!
I wanted to express my sincere gratitude for your wonderful comment regarding my recent photo. Your imaginative perspective, likening the character to someone from a Sin City-esque film, truly made my day! Honestly, I was just being goofy with some of my photo props and it looked pretty cool, so I decided to submit it after a couple of unsuccessful photo ideas. You have a great submission too, so I think this is going to be a difficult challenge to judge. Good luck!

Reactions: Suicide Viking

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats! We have selected your entry as the winner for this week's contest - super unique take on the black and white theme with playing cards, something we haven't seen before. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Well done to everyone for submitting this week, a ton of amazing entries that made this one super close! Be sure to come back tonight for a whole new contest, and another chance to win!

Suicide Viking

Elite Member
Jan 25, 2020
Congrats! We have selected your entry as the winner for this week's contest - super unique take on the black and white theme with playing cards, something we haven't seen before. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Well done to everyone for submitting this week, a ton of amazing entries that made this one super close! Be sure to come back tonight for a whole new contest, and another chance to win!
Oh wow! What a great surprise! Casey, you and the team are awesome - and everyone else, I appreciate all your comments and encouragement, this week's competition was pretty heavy with some great compositions! Hope everyone's weekend was a good one!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results