Saturday Night Contest - Captured In Landscape

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend!

The weather has been clearing up lately and we're in the The challenge this week is to take a photo of your favorite deck of cards, but in the background, make sure a landscape is visible. Whether it is an open field, a local park, or all architecture, we want you to use your outside surroundings to compliment your deck of cards. We are looking for the best overall photo in terms of composition, lighting, and which photo is the most memorable.

Post your photos to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11, then post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread (if you do not have an IG account, Imgur or direct file upload in your response will also work). Make sure your account is set to public so we can see your photo, and make sure your submission is posted by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 16th. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the criteria listed above.

What can you take home? 1,000 Elite Member Points, and your very own Variety Box, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

TheChimneySweep

Elite Member
Oct 29, 2018
Germany
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone,
Although it is not the favorite deck, Animal Kingdom it is certainly the one I am most impressed with from Theory 11's collection. In my opinion a modest deck of cards among the others creations of T11 but a very well done reminder to our roots and our bond we have to the other beings we share this beautiful planet with.
Here is my entry:

Good luck everyone.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What a nice sunny weekend.
Great day for a photo outing.
After much deliberation, we have chosen Patrix as the winner for this week's contest! Overall we loved the aspect of finding a piece of architecture in the wild to match the theme of your chosen deck, and the touch of color matching the red and blue on the flag to the red object the deck is perched on and the blue sky, fantastic touch and great attention to detail. Please contact our support team with your details to claim your prize!

We'd also like to extend a few honorable mentions to morrigan11179, Zed, and Duo JD for their submissions as they made it INCREDIBLY difficult to decide on a winner. Excellent work everyone!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
Thanks so much!
Very stiff competition this week. I see this building every day. Always a head turner, it seems to be chrome plated.
Thanks for judging me favorably. I will be in touch soon. Thanks again!

Reactions: 010rusty
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results