Saturday Night Contest - Cardistry Con!

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey everyone! We hope you all are having a great week! Casey is not here for the weekend as he is currently attending Cardistry-Con 2019 in Portland, Oregon! I will be taking his place as host for this week's contest, and as the title suggests, this is a cardistry based challenge.

Your challenge this week is to create a cardistry move. No rules, other than the fact that the move shown has to be in one take. We do not want to see jump cuts, just a cardistry move performed in one take. We’re looking for creativity, originality, and execution. The more creative and original the better, but we are also looking for a smooth performance.

Your video must state either in your own voice or on a piece of paper that it is for this contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

Film and upload your video to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your performance in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow, Sunday, July 21st at 11:00pm EST. The judging process will take place over the next few days following the deadline, and the results will be posted as soon as a winner is decided.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Black NOCs, and 6 of ANY currently in-stock decks of your choice (these can be mixed and matched).

Good luck!

Reactions: 010rusty

Nurul

Elite Member
Dec 8, 2013
Birmingham, UK
How come judging results won’t be posted for a few days?

It's probably because the convention is on at the moment and Casey is attending.
I'm assuming, Casey will be judging as well.
Cardistry contests are quite popular so quite a few of them enter, these things take time to look through.

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

S_Darth

Elite Member
Jan 20, 2013
India
Here's what I could create in this short span of a day.

I managed to come up with an opener that I sorta like and would like to experiment with it even more to see what the middle part and closer could possibly be. Hence, this move is in its baby phase but doing this from scratch was fun and challenging!, especially trying to find a decent enough closer to present it lol

Casey I hope you are having fun at the Con. How I wish I was there too!

Gosh_Josh

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
Indiana

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Haven't done one of these in a loooong time. Anyways, here's my cut milla.
Congrats jtra! We have selected you as the winner for this week's contest! Super dope move, with an excellent performance to match. We definitely thought that this move had everything we were looking for in an original cut. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Honorable mention to S_Darth for his creative entry; we really enjoyed what he put together in a short amount of time! Great work to everyone that participated this week.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results