Saturday Night Contest - Coin Toss!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week!

Tonight's contest will involve a coin, and your mentalism skills. I have one quarter on my desk. I am going to flip that coin SIX times, and record the result of each toss. Your job is to predict the outcome of this coin toss. Your guess should be the results in order, from 1 to 6. The format of your guess should be posted like this:

(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)

Guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow tonight, Sunday, June 6th. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and see who correctly guessed the outcome, or who was the first person to come the closest.

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of ANY currently in stock playing cards in our store.

Good luck!

Oct 9, 2015
Colorado
Hello everyone! Hope you all are having a fantastic week!

Tonight's contest will involve a coin, and your mentalism skills. I have one quarter on my desk. I am going to flip that coin SIX times, and record the result of each toss. Your job is to predict the outcome of this coin toss. Your guess should be the results in order, from 1 to 6. The format of your guess should be posted like this:

(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)
(Side of coin)

Guesses should be posted in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow tonight, Sunday, June 6th. After time is up, we will go through all submissions and see who correctly guessed the outcome, or who was the first person to come the closest.

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, and 6 Decks of ANY currently in stock playing cards in our store.

Good luck!

Heads
Tails
Tails
Heads
Heads
Tails.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results