Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

Haschich

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2016
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Really good entries this week!

This is my try, an effect idea I came up with a long time and today I took the time to figure out how could I acomplish this.
I think I got a nice overall, I never seen this being done before, but maybe you guys have, I hope it's original enough though!

Good luck everyone!

Nov 1, 2016
This is my entry!
I tried using a "strange" take on a box of cards.
FYI the box is ungimmicked, and so is the bracelet. I will reveal the method to Forum Leaders if there is doubt. It is also completely 100% clean.

Apr 25, 2017
Funny story. I created a great effect late last night similar that was inspired by Laser Aces by Joel Givens except it was an ambitious card instead of an ace cutting. and I performed it for family but it wasn’t filmed :(. I felt that this was stronger on camera. This is something I’ve been working on for the past week or so, performing it in every single class I have. I love how practical it is!

Pardon the exposure

No Georges were harmed in the making of this magic

Hope you like dry comedy and meta humor!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! Wow, this one was just absolutely ridiculous to judge in the best way possible! So many great effects and ideas were submitted, that it just shows how high you guys keep setting the bar. We had a great time going through all of the entries, however there can only be one winner. We looked at every video solely based on the criteria listed in the original contest post, and we have made our decision. We felt that this effect was certainly unique, had a great performance to back it up, and left the greatest lasting impression. With all that said, congrats to AbdullahMagic for winning this week's contest! Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Big honorable mentions to Khaleel Olaiky, Nikolay Karagyozov, and 010rusty for their entries. Great work to the three of you, and you guys made this one really fun to judge.

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results