Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick! Only one rule, it HAS to be something you create specifically for this contest. The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. It can be ANY effect in any genre - all we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, October 21st at 11:00pm EST.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Gold Monarch Playing Cards, and ANY currently in stock effect we have in our Store, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

Good luck!

Haschich

Elite Member
Nov 17, 2016
Brazil
www.instagram.com
Hello guys,
I'm always trying to do new card stuff in this creativity contests but its really hard to come up with something original enough.
This time I mixed my knowledge in other areas with sleight of hand to come up with something different, hope you guys enjoy it!
The trick works for live, its just very angle sensitive, but no editing here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpNLuLkhKkq/?taken-by=ghaschichs

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results