Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

Apr 25, 2017
So I combined a couple routines and added my own kicker ending. I once heard “If you don’t have a moment in your show where your audience sees a trick after it’s happened, you’re wrong”. So here you go. Also, can you tell I like Dave Williamson? Please love me. Don’t mind my rant. Good luck to all!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Alright guys, time for results! This one was super difficult, but ultimately we have come to a decision on a winner for this week's contest. After much deliberation, we picked the one that left the biggest impression as we were scratching our heads. The performance was super clean, and while the effect was simple, it was so silky smooth and super effective that we felt it was deserving of this week's prize. Congrats to PiotrJC for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team to claim your prize.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Allister52 and worm for their creative entries. Excellent work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

PiotrJC

Elite Member
Dec 7, 2007
Alright guys, time for results! This one was super difficult, but ultimately we have come to a decision on a winner for this week's contest. After much deliberation, we picked the one that left the biggest impression as we were scratching our heads. The performance was super clean, and while the effect was simple, it was so silky smooth and super effective that we felt it was deserving of this week's prize. Congrats to PiotrJC for taking home this week's prize! Please contact our support team to claim your prize.

We would also like to extend a few honorable mentions to Allister52 and worm for their creative entries. Excellent work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!
Wow thank you so much for this I really appreciate it!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results