Saturday Night Contest - Create A Trick!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope you all are having a great weekend!

This week's contest is simple - create a trick!

Only one rule: It HAS to be under 2 minutes.

The purpose of this challenge is to get you thinking on the spot and seeing what you can create in a short period of time. All we are looking for is the creativity, performance/execution, and which effect leaves the best lasting impression. Do something completely outside the box, and you will be well rewarded.

Upload your performance to either YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread by no later than Sunday, August 7th at 11:00pm EST.

Please note that you MUST state in your video or have it written on a piece of paper in the video that the effect is for this week's contest. Failure to do so will result in your video being disqualified for judging.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points and 6 Decks of Your Choice (that are in stock) shipped on the house!

Good luck!

DaBomb

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013

Here's a quick little mind-puzzling effect with a regular deck of cards.

Nothing fancy nor complicated, but with 2 moves of my own (the side-pop for choosing the random card, and the "actual" move for the effect).

Credits to Dai Vernon & Ed Marlo for the only other sleight used.

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011

This is a life saver trick that I attach two separate pieces together. It’s a quick little trick that ends in the two pieces ending up in the shape of an S. I call it Twisted Saver!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Jul 17, 2022
This is my submision, hope you liked it! Good luck everyone.

Reactions: JoshL8
Sep 16, 2008

Here's a quick little mind-puzzling effect with a regular deck of cards.

Nothing fancy nor complicated, but with 2 moves of my own (the side-pop for choosing the random card, and the "actual" move for the effect).

Credits to Dai Vernon & Ed Marlo for the only other sleight used.

Really like dat shoot out move from the spread,pretty neat 'n flashy 👍
👏

Reactions: DaBomb

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com

This is a life saver trick that I attach two separate pieces together. It’s a quick little trick that ends in the two pieces ending up in the shape of an S. I call it Twisted Saver!
Congrats Yeti! You have won this particular contest! We really enjoyed the simple nature of the broken and restored plot with a mismatched restoration, with very clean execution. Please reach out to our support team to claim your prize!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

yeti8726

Elite Member
Jul 9, 2011
Congrats Yeti! You have won this particular contest! We really enjoyed the simple nature of the broken and restored plot with a mismatched restoration, with very clean execution. Please reach out to our support team to claim your prize!

Thank you guys so much!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results