Saturday Night Contest - Earth Day!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! Today is Earth Day, so to help celebrate this beautiful planet we love, we thought it would be a great opportunity to get creative using nature as the inspiration.

Your challenge this week is to capture a deck of cards, or even your favorite action shot with a deck of cards, outside and in nature in some way. It can be somewhere like the forest, or even a busy city street downtown. We just want you to get outside and capture your shot!

Post your photo to Instagram and hashtag it #theory11 (or upload it directly here), and post the link in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, April 23rd. Once time is up, our panel of judges will go through all entries and decide on a winner. Winner will be chosen based on overall creativity and execution.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Member Points, a deck of Gold Artisans, 3 Decks of Animal Kingdom Playing Cards, and 3 Decks of Charity Water Playing Cards, shipped on the house.

Good luck!

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
You wouldn't believe how many times I went out to check if the sun was at the right angle before taking the shot. Also, since the deck was smaller than the lantern and shovel, it was very tricky to keep everything in focus. Thanks for the win!

Reactions: Eliyahu

Eliyahu

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
You wouldn't believe how many times I went out to check if the sun was at the right angle before taking the shot. Also, since the deck was smaller than the lantern and shovel, it was very tricky to keep everything in focus. Thanks for the win!

Congratulations on the well-deserved win. As soon as I saw yours, I knew it would be the winner. Excellent job.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results