Saturday Night Contest - Faking T-REX

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hope you're all having a great weekend! Our latest release, T-REX by Ran Pink, has been getting in the hands of magicians and the reviews have been pouring in. Those who own it have been absolutely loving it and have already put it to use in their performances. Imagine the ability to actually read someone's mind. A name. A number. A thought. Divine exactly what someone is thinking, with no explanation other than REAL magic. T-REX is as close as you can get.

Tonight's contest is a fake exposure contest. That is, your challenge is to come up with the most RIDICULOUS, crazy, outside the box, laughable method for T-REX. Then, film yourself teaching that ridiculous method to the world, and post the link in THIS forum thread. All videos must be under 5 minutes!

Upload your video entry to YouTube, Vimeo, or Instagram and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread on or before 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, July 7th. After time is up, our panel of judges will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on overall creativity. What's up for grabs? 1,000 Elite Points, T-REX by Ran Pink, and a deck of Black NOCs, shipped on the house anywhere in the world!

While this contest is lighthearted, the goal is to fill the web with FAKE exposure videos, making it more difficult for anyone to learn the real secret. Together, tonight, we can make a real difference in the fight against magic exposure. Go for it!

Seth Hughes

Elite Member
Jun 21, 2018
VA
Here’s mine. I can’t believe how long it’s been since I’ve done one of these contests. I had a lot of fun on this one, and I hope you all enjoy it. (P.S. I made this one completely on my phone. So I had to use Tik Tok. Lol)

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Okay all, here's my go
Love these. I highly recommend that you make one of these - especially if you want some views on your YouTube channel!
Congrats Justin! It looks like when it comes to Fake Reveal contests, you cannot be stopped! We absolutely LOVED your method, and the creativity and originality behind it was easily enough to take home this week's prize. Please contact our support team with your details so we can send your prize out to you ASAP!

We would also like to extend an honorable mention to Weisboyyse for his entry as it came really close! Great work!

See you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Jun 18, 2019
West Bengal, India
Just wondering, there are so many magicians learning from YT videos.

What if there's some great magician-in-being out there who learns from these fake exposure videos, actually practises and perfects the effects, and 10 years later we see them getting international praise and accolades for their amazing magic?

:D:D

Reactions: Justin.Morris

Justin.Morris

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Canada
www.morrismagic.ca
Just wondering, there are so many magicians learning from YT videos.

What if there's some great magician-in-being out there who learns from these fake exposure videos, actually practises and perfects the effects, and 10 years later we see them getting international praise and accolades for their amazing magic?

:D:D

Haha my wife is trying to convince me to try some of these on the street lol

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results