Saturday Night Contest - Inside the Box

lol...

Why do people complain so much about these contests.

I think from memory Mitchell has won 4? I think I won 3, Steve may have won one or two, but there have been a hell of a lot of other weeks in between which you all seem to forget.

Its not as if this competition was picked by T11, it was pure luck that Mitchell won.

And to be honest, I dont think a better person could have won it.

I know both Mitchell and myself give a fair bit back to this community (and others btw) so give the poor bloke a break!

Congrats man.

lol...

Why do people complain so much about these contests.

I think from memory Mitchell has won 4? I think I won 3, Steve may have won one or two, but there have been a hell of a lot of other weeks in between which you all seem to forget.

Its not as if this competition was picked by T11, it was pure luck that Mitchell won.

And to be honest, I dont think a better person could have won it.

I know both Mitchell and myself give a fair bit back to this community (and others btw) so give the poor bloke a break!

Congrats man.

Matty,

I Couldn't have said it better (or nicer lol) if I wanted to. Word. :cool:

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
Contests such as this where its just guessing, i dont mind if the same person wins over and over again.

But in contests where it requires thinking, creativity, such as the control theme song for example
and some child comes up with "crontolllllllllllllllllll, yell CONTROLLLLLLLLLLLL, add drum beat"
and wins, when there are 20+ 100X BETTER entries, that just pisses me off to no end

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results