Saturday Night Contest - Lord of the Rings!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend!

Just last week we released one of our most anticipated collaborations ever - The Lord of the Rings. Over 18 months in the making, we couldn't be more proud of result. One deck to rule them all!

To celebrate, all we want you to do is let us know who your favorite LOTR character is! It could be from the movie trilogy, Rings of Power, etc, just let us know, and you are entered into this week's contest!

Post your answer by tomorrow at 11:00pm EST and we will choose one lucky winner at random to take home this week's prize of 1,000 Elite Points and 3 Decks of Lord of the Rings Playing Cards, available for shipping immediately once they land to our warehouse.

Good luck!

Jul 17, 2022
Sam. He is the sweetest, strongest, and kindest character ever, without him, Frodo would have died and lost hope hundreds of times. The Lord of the rings movies are amazing, the books even better, but playing cards are so fun, and you can experience LoTR in a very different way, and remember the books as you play solitaire or practice your card flourishes.

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
I was going to say Jon Snow... but after a brief Google search I came to the realization that he was in fact Not in the movies or books.
Therefore reading further I chose Saruman played by the incomparable Christopher Lee. With whom I very nearly shared a birthday with. The day and month... not year lol...
I have zero idea who the character is, I just know the actor was a legend.
Cheers..
PS.. Jon Snow is in Game of Thrones...I guess.

lapele

Elite Member
Dec 3, 2018
After contemplating this for a while, I came to a conclusion that Bilbo is pretty interesting and awesome character. Especially on his own adventures when he was still young. I really enjoyed the riddles with Gollum and the talk with Smaug. Martin Freeman did an awesome job at portraying him in the Hobbit films.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results