Saturday Night Contest: Love Edition

Sep 22, 2007
1. Victoria's Secret Never Looked So Bad!!!!

2. Can i Have a a job, i will Take Giselle Bundchen's place i come with the love machine and wings. © orange county choppers

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 4, 2007
Los Angeles
SNC entry

1. Never bet against a magician.

2. This guy just saw Wayne Houchin perform Control.

3. The most common symptoms of CO poisoning are headache, dizziness, weakness, nausea, vomiting, chest pain, and confusion. Bryant has now provided definitive proof that additional symptoms may include delusions of grandeur and questionable fashion choices.

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
"Don't worry Dana, I'll get Wayne fo ya!"

"This is why I don't show my self to people."

"We see Cupid preparing himself to fly his motorbike across the world and spit guardians on people's doorsteps containing both a love letter and a handful of saliva."

Wow....that took some guts Bryant. Especially since you aren't that great at getting your lines right haha. Kidding, kidding.

Anyways here's my caption's:

1) "Counselling? Why would I need that."

2)" See this diaper? That's right baby, stretch tabs."

3) "Actually this is how all French Canadians dress."

-RA69

No offense to any French Canadians or Mitchell, I <3 you Mitch :).

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Caption 1:
Bryant carefully dislodged the cards from his mouth after a failed attempt at romance... "Did she not like card tricks or something?"

Caption 2:
Based on the descriptions of key witnesses, police have been able to produce this drawing of Criss Angel.

Huruey

Sep 18, 2007
1) Dana! Why didn't you get the costume with the pockets?!

2) Guardians taste so much better!

3) Darn'et Wayne! I told we we would end up wearing the same thing. Now one of us is going to have to change! And why did you bring Daniel Garcia?

Sep 3, 2007
1: "Theory 11 saturday night contest here i come"

2: "Theory 11 members true identity revealed!!"

3: "Cupid's last night (as seen in picture) before card eating contest"

Sep 1, 2007
Caption number two

Bryant(muffled voice since cards are in his mouth)- HELP! Dana Hocking beat, assaulted, and drugged me, and now he's holding me hostage in his garage!

Dana(just walking in) Hey, who you talking to? How'd you like another night working in the acid mine?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results