Saturday Night Contest: Love Edition

Oct 8, 2007
Charleston, SC
Hi Guys! Great entries tonight. Both myself and my alter ego Cupid were extremely impressed by all of the entries, and the quantity of entries. You guys rock. I read through all of the entries throughout the night personally. I even called Wayne to ask his opinion. A picture of me asking his opinion is attached to this post. You can tell it's Wayne because you trust me. And you can see it in my smile.

After reviewing all of the entries, and as ironic as it may be, the winner tonight is Mitchell for his third caption! Loved the caption-- everyone send congratulations, flowers, and chocolates to Mitchell in celebration of the win. A round of applause for Mitchell Stoofeewoofee. Yes, I spellchecked and it said that I spelled it correctly.

In addition to the 12-pack of Guardians, there's a bonus prize. Mitchell, you win the privilege of naming my new bike. Whatcha' got?
_

Attachments

• ReadingtheEntries.jpg
    ReadingtheEntries.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 121
"Y..yes, officer, I do realize a fluffy, pink hat doesn't classify as a helmet.. yes, officer, I do know that biting on a deck of cards while driving is unsa.. sorry? charged for indecent exposure? I thought it was pretty decent..."

Allan.

Haha I loved everyone's. Great job Mitchell! Congratulations! I personally loved this one.

Great job everyone!

-Michael

Dec 10, 2007
Texas
if you guys havent noticed.... there are only like 3-4 people that have won EVERy saturday night contest.... one of them being... mithell im not gonna try on his last name... fatalace, and some other kids that post alot on the forums.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results