Saturday Night Contest - Magic Moment!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! We just released our Harry Potter Box Set yesterday for Black Friday, and we're incredibly proud of how it turned out. Using your favorite spells such as Alohomora and Revelio, it magically unlocks and opens by itself - it will make you feel like you're a wizard at Hogwarts!
Based on the magical nature of the box set, this contest will be all about capturing the magic moment. However, it can only be captured with ONE picture. Find the moment in one of your favorite magic effects or make your photo have a magical quality, and capture it in just one image.

Post your photos to Instagram (or direct upload in your response) with the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, November 26th. Once time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the following criteria:

Composition, lighting, setting, and lasting impact. We want your photo to be memorable.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, and a Harry Potter Box Set shipped completely on the house.

Good luck!

Reactions: Justin.Morris
Nov 21, 2022
IMG_0208.jpeg

The joy of knowing that the trick is over when the spectator thinks it’s just beginning.

I apologize if this is a few minutes after the time limit, I’m on a different time zone. I hope this still qualifies!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
What a challenge! Well here's one of my favorite magical moments: erasing King of Spades which audience member has just previously selected and handled. Always gets awesome reactions! Hardest part was to capture it in a single photo.

Congrats lapele! We felt that this submission encapsulated the criteria the best overall - please contact our support team so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results