Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas

1. Are you allowed to use props? Like, maybe a cube to hold it up and keep the structure in place. Do you have to remove these for the picture?

2. Can you add a little something to your ornament? For display?

3. Does the ornament have to be ornament-like, as in an item that might hang from your tree.

4. Can you submit more than one entry?

Thanks!

Dec 15, 2007
*crosses fingers that someone at T11 will like his ornament*

:D

It was a real **** to cut out.

however my favorite one is the dreidel right now :D

Congrats to all, these all look great.

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Sorry it's so hard to see, but it's Santa with his bag. That thing was a pain in the butt to make. Took me an hour and a half. I used tape, glue, scissors, about 10 red cards, a King of Clubs, part of a advert. card in a Viper Deck, and handy ole' magician's wax. It's hard to see, but he's also wearing cute little black shoes. If you click on it, you can see a much larger pic. Thanks for looking, and good luck to everyone else!

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
haha thats cool dude...good luck everyone!

Thanks! It was a horrible pain in the butt to make. If you look closely, you can see I lost one of his hands on the way to the tree. Never did find it, so I tried to cover it up. But yes... it was as hard as it looks, because everything is 3-D. He actually has a back, his arms and legs are round, and his bag is... well, a bag. But thanks again!

Sep 1, 2007
Here's my entry. Had the same idea as adjones. Anyway, it's King Santa.

Attachments

• Picture 3.jpg
    Picture 3.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 73
  • Picture 4.jpg
    Picture 4.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 67
  • Picture 6.jpg
    Picture 6.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 66
Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Here's my entry. Had the same idea as adjones. Anyway, it's King Santa.

Very nice! I think your is maybe a little better, though, because it's not 3-D. I think it makes it look a little better. Mine looks too skinny, IMHO. But make someone at t11 will like it.

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
My Christmas Decoration Submission

Please accept my submission :)

I have it currently set up on a white blanket imitating the snow found in the Nativity Scene.

Notable items:

The Kings represent the 3 Wise Men

The Queen is Mary

The Jack is Joseph.

The little jack in the straw bed is Jesus (funny they both start with J's...Joseph and Jesus)

The Angel watching from above with Bicycle wings

The Christmas Star made from the Ace of Diamonds

Don't overlook the little animals, the 3D trees, and the decorative candle holder :)

Thanks.

Attachments

• PhilEntry1.JPG
    PhilEntry1.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 70
  • PhilEntry2.JPG
    PhilEntry2.JPG
    77.4 KB · Views: 69
  • PhilEntry3.JPG
    PhilEntry3.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 59
Searching...