Saturday Night Contest: Merry Chris(Kenner)mas

Sep 3, 2007
Europe
Me too. I just haven't had the money to buy it on Ebay. I think I would seriously wet my pants if I got one for free, signed...

Dec 15, 2007
Here's one more entry....
[Had to wait for theory11.com's new userid confirmation message to be able to post]

Attachments

• lurker_contest.jpg
    lurker_contest.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 86
Hey there,

I suggest you open up a book on abstract structures, the uee of shiskabob sticks and rubberband has been used many time throught out the past, it was developed by somone in Asia I believe with bamboo and a thin tree skin. There are many books in your library that teach this sorta thing, just because he used the same method does not mean it is the same one. I take it the AllanLuu is into abstract design as well as I am so when push coems to shove and you notice a contest on making an ornament or design at a moments ntoice, this is the first method you would use without a doubt to make a desing from matierals that are found around your house. SO please, just because one looks like another, doesn't mean it is the same, If I wanted to I could have accused you of copieing a bunch of other peoples methods of makes a crazy cuts from 3 weeks ago, everyone used tape and double stick tape, and as well as you did as I see, does that mean I can accuse you? But, I am a nice guy so I will let you get away with this, but just check your FAQS and be reasonable next time.

Talk to you soon!

P.S. This is the method that they use when building bamboo houses back in the times and still sometimes used till this day.

FYI There is only so many ways you can position shiskabob stick together with rubber bands, so it does not suprise me that myself and AllanLuu's look alike. So why not give it a shot, take a picture of it, then show us how much "different" it is, got it?
(It will only look different if you make it a shape or a really long line)

Also, I notice that AllanLuu is logged in as we speak, and from my past forum experiences, you can't be logged in at the same time.

AS WELL, Just because it looks hard, it really doesn't take much time 10 minute splus somtimes when you ahve been doing it for as long as I have.

All the best in the New Year.

You know what...I was joking from the jump, but listen up Allan...yea, it's you.

If anyone wants to go back and verify, be my guest. Look at some of the similarities though...

1. the wall color in the background. SAME shade of yellow...

2. Position of the cards...i.e. 6 of clubs and 10 of clubs by Allan's mouth in the Crazy cuts picture are also in the same position as the picture in this thread...just look at the upper right hand corner of his ornament, and there they are.

3. It's the exact same form! The "abstactness" of both of them are IDENTICAL!

There are also a handfull of other similarites, but I'm not trying to waste anymore time. Listen though Allan/Dennis, I could really care less...but to try and back something like that up and get defensive and start sending me PM;s...yea, I'm a bit mad.

Just something to chew on...
Steve

Dec 15, 2007
You know what...I was joking from the jump, but listen up Allan...yea, it's you.

If anyone wants to go back and verify, be my guest. Look at some of the similarities though...

1. the wall color in the background. SAME shade of yellow...

2. Position of the cards...i.e. 6 of clubs and 10 of clubs by Allan's mouth in the Crazy cuts picture are also in the same position as the picture in this thread...just look at the upper right hand corner of his ornament, and there they are.

3. It's the exact same form! The "abstactness" of both of them are IDENTICAL!

There are also a handfull of other similarites, but I'm not trying to waste anymore time. Listen though Allan/Dennis, I could really care less...but to try and back something like that up and get defensive and start sending me PM;s...yea, I'm a bit mad.

Just something to chew on...
Steve

One, I can gurantee you iits not me but feel free to add me on msn if you must, its j0k3r92_@hotmail.com, I dont't want to create a disturbance here.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
We have come to a decision

After a lot of thought and our killer decision making skillz...

The winner is BLINK!!!

Let me tell you why. It was simply awesome. You managed to use a deck of cards, printed out everyone's picture and managed to put JB as the baby Jesus. It was a piece of art on so many levels.

You are an owner of a SIGNED copy of Totally Out of Control and all FOUR new 1on1s.

BUT WAIT... Another Announcement.

Honorable Mention will go to FatalAce!

You win all FOUR new 1-on-1's. It looks like you put a lot of thought and energy into your ornament. And frankly, I thought it was pretty.

CONGRATS YOU GUYS!

Stay awesome, and I'll see ya next week!

Chris and Katie

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results