Saturday Night Contest - Read My Mind

Jun 25, 2008
well done to the winer. I am kinda annoyed as I live in glasgow and I woke up at 6 am just to enter only to find that the contest had been finished

Yea I wish they made the contests a bit longer. Like if it ended 11 pm PDT then we would get an extra 3 hours ;)

This is to D+M: You are THE best.

E

ElizabethMagician

I love the idea of a Saturday night contest every week, but I was just wondering if you could post it earlier. As I live in the UK, and when the contest is posted I need to get some sleep. I know you're probably thinking I'm just moaning, but there must be other people with this sort of problem.

This weekend was going to be the first I'd enter, although because of the times I couldn't. I got really excited about entering, but then I had to go to bed. If you could make some differences, changing the time, making different contests for different con-tenants, that would be great. Sorry for having a moan, but I was a bit upset.

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
I love the idea of a Saturday night contest every week, but I was just wondering if you could post it earlier. As I live in the UK, and when the contest is posted I need to get some sleep. I know you're probably thinking I'm just moaning, but there must be other people with this sort of problem.

This weekend was going to be the first I'd enter, although because of the times I couldn't. I got really excited about entering, but then I had to go to bed. If you could make some differences, changing the time, making different contests for different con-tenants, that would be great. Sorry for having a moan, but I was a bit upset.

Sometimes the contests will go for 24 hours and that helps.

E

ElizabethMagician

Oh, ok. That sounds better, its just I heard they were like an hour - 3 hours

Thanks

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results