Saturday Night Contest - Return of the Holiday Wheel!

Dec 5, 2018
I’ve never won a physical prize on the wheel, but I’d love to win some cards. Hard to choose which set though, the rare card collection would probably be my number one choice, but the Piracy deck looks cool and so does the Notorious B.IG. one.

Reactions: ssSlayerWolf
Jun 30, 2020
Discussing non-deck physical products I'd love to get a signed NPH deck, and NPH's AMAZED boardgame. It looks super fun, and I've already played Box One which was the BEST experience for a game such as this.
When it comes to decks, I would like to get my hands on all the available Monarch and Tycoon editions, and also a nice batch of the good old classics - Bicycle and Tally-Ho.
I've also been expanding my mentalism repertoire, so I might also like to purchase mentalism uploads from the T11 Market section while I'm at it.

...Wow! That's quite a wishlist right there 🤭

Good luck everyone and happy holidays to all! 🥳

May 8, 2021
From the wheel, definitely the rare card collection. I would also love to have Now You See Me 2 Monarchs, but I know that is impossible wish. From available decks I really like and want to have the Jimmy Fallon deck.

Apr 16, 2022
I would LOVE to win a rare deck. Maybe a gold artisan deck, they are my favorite collection and I have TONS of the white and black but would love to finish my collection 🥵 ... Good luck everybody!

Dec 4, 2018
I always forget to participate in these contests, but here’s the start of a more concerted effort to be involved!

I’d probably for the mystery deck. Something about it makes it seems like you it might be a gamble for an even rarer deck than the rare deck collection. Perhaps that’s totally off-base, but a man can hope.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results