Saturday Night Contest - Spooky Season!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Halloween is slowly approaching, and this time of year is perfect for feeling creeped out, scared, or spooked. It's even better when you can make someone else feel it. This week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps.

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your photo can include a magic moment, a cardistry move, or your favorite deck! For example, catch a creepy photo of something levitating, or a scary shot involving your favorite cardistry move. All types are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Upload your photo to Instagram (or post your photo in this thread). Then, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, October 24th. All photos have to be taken and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00 tomorrow. No previous photos you have taken are eligible!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Member Points, ANY item from the Archive, and 3 Decks of your choice.

We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone, I don’t know if it is ok to upload graphically edited photo, but I wanted to spook you whit some eerie and scary art.

Attachments

• AA06CA82-AAF0-4022-BFA1-2D8A456885C9.jpeg
    AA06CA82-AAF0-4022-BFA1-2D8A456885C9.jpeg
    360.2 KB · Views: 133
Aug 23, 2021
Hope you enjoy! Apocalypse... :D

I know it's 1 minute past eleven and i am so sory. I was just so stressed, because i wanted to make the best submision and i forgot that i need to post it in instagram, wich costed me time... I still hope i have chance of winning and i want to wish good luck to everybody. I saw some great shots in these submissions. : )

Reactions: Gabriel Z.
Nov 13, 2019
I know it's 1 minute past eleven and i am so sory. I was just so stressed, because i wanted to make the best submision and i forgot that i need to post it in instagram, wich costed me time... I still hope i have chance of winning and i want to wish good luck to everybody. I saw some great shots in these submissions. : )
Dont worry, I think you may have your timezones mixed up. In EST its 16:30 so you have ample time!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hope you enjoy! Apocalypse... :D
Congrats Decepto! We have chosen your entry (first photo) as the winner for this week's contest! Overall we felt that this image captured what we were looking for and was really unique. Ton of great entries this week so this was a tough call. Contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP.

Big thank you to everyone for participating this week. Ton of great entries and it was tough to choose, see you all on Saturday for a new contest!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results