Saturday Night Contest - Stranger Things

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys! Hope you all are having a great weekend! Wednesday will mark the release of a collaboration that has been one of our most exciting and anticipated projects to date - STRANGER THINGS. To celebrate, this week's challenge is all about feeling the creeps as we venture into the Upside Down.

Your challenge for this week is to take a photo that is spooky, eerie, chilling, or even scary. Your photo can include a magic moment, a cardistry move, or your favorite deck! For example, catch a creepy photo of something levitating, or a scary shot involving your favorite cardistry move. All types are fair game this week, as long as it can creep us out, scare us, etc.

Upload your photo to Instagram or directly here in the forums. Then, post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, May 28th. All photos have to be taken and uploaded from the time this contest is posted until it ends at 11:00 tomorrow. No previous photos you have taken are eligible!

What can you take home this week? 1,000 Elite Points and 6 Decks of Stranger Things Playing Cards the day they release!

We can't wait to be spooked, and we look forward to seeing your entries!

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “Lenore?”
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, “Lenore!”—
Merely this and nothing more.
(Edgar Allen Poe, "The Raven")

Screenshot 2023-05-27 at 22.04.52 2.jpg

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,
Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before;
But the silence was unbroken, and the stillness gave no token,
And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, “Lenore?”
This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, “Lenore!”—
Merely this and nothing more.
(Edgar Allen Poe, "The Raven")

View attachment 6593
Make that two in a row! Congrats Braeden! We felt that this photo encapsulated the criteria of this contest the best overall. Please reach out to our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you!

Reactions: Patrix

Braeden0309

Elite Member
Dec 9, 2020
Redmond, OR
I enjoy these challenges so much! I am new to both magic and photography, and I am having so much fun learning various new techniques and showing them off on these forums. It's an excellent way to connect with other magicians and photographers who share the same interests as me. It's been an exciting journey so far, so thank you for both wins!

Reactions: Patrix and lapele
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results