Saturday Night Contest - The Eleven of Spades!

Dec 26, 2023
I just put in an order for a box set and some Tally-Ho fan backs. Looking forward to 15 spins and some nice 11 of spades cards :)

Dec 28, 2023
Hey guys! Yesterday marked the return of our Holiday Wheel but with a brand new twist! Get one gold foiled Eleven of Spades card pack with every shipped product purchased this month - each card is a chance to win BIG, with a unique, alphanumeric code printed on the face. Open it up, enter the code on the wheel, and reveal your fortune!

We've got an array of different prizes this year: from a Sony camera kit, rare deck collections, to $250 gift cards, box sets, Gold Monarchs, elite points, and more! Go get your free spin once every 24 hours HERE! Additionally, you can earn one card per item purchased from now until January 1st, so if there is something you've been eyeing in the store, this time of year would be the perfect time! We also may have a few more surprises before the end of the year is over....

The contest this week is SUPER simple. Go get your free spin on the wheel, and post what you won in response to this forum thread. That's it! It can be No Reward, 100 Elite Points, a Piracy deck, whatever you got, let us know! Post your response by 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, December 17th. Once time is up we will pick a random entry as the winner for this week's contest!

What can you win? 500 Elite Points, 3 Decks of Your Choice, and 12 spins on the Eleven of Spades Holiday Wheel!
Today’s reward was 100 elite points. It was my first time trying. I have 16 cards on the way and can’t wait to try my luck. So much fun to be had.

bdawg923

Elite Member
Mar 1, 2014
I won a rare card collection over a week ago. It said I'd be contacted within 48 hours. Never heard back. Emailed support, messaged on Instagram, 0 replies :/

joi e.

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Just did the last spin for 2023 and ended with a total of 700 points. I have one order coming so I will have another spin when it gets here. Happy New Year everyone!!!

DavidL1121

Elite Member
Jan 22, 2021
Hey guys! Yesterday marked the return of our Holiday Wheel but with a brand new twist! Get one gold foiled Eleven of Spades card pack with every shipped product purchased this month - each card is a chance to win BIG, with a unique, alphanumeric code printed on the face. Open it up, enter the code on the wheel, and reveal your fortune!

We've got an array of different prizes this year: from a Sony camera kit, rare deck collections, to $250 gift cards, box sets, Gold Monarchs, elite points, and more! Go get your free spin once every 24 hours HERE! Additionally, you can earn one card per item purchased from now until January 1st, so if there is something you've been eyeing in the store, this time of year would be the perfect time! We also may have a few more surprises before the end of the year is over....

The contest this week is SUPER simple. Go get your free spin on the wheel, and post what you won in response to this forum thread. That's it! It can be No Reward, 100 Elite Points, a Piracy deck, whatever you got, let us know! Post your response by 11:00pm EST tomorrow, Sunday, December 17th. Once time is up we will pick a random entry as the winner for this week's contest!

What can you win? 500 Elite Points, 3 Decks of Your Choice, and 12 spins on the Eleven of Spades Holiday Wheel!
Anyone else building a deck of 11’s? 😂

Attachments

• IMG_9430.jpeg
    IMG_9430.jpeg
    22.4 KB · Views: 54

Neapersonal

Elite Member
Nov 11, 2016
Disappointed as it continues to give me no reward 5 times in a row and it only gives elite points. What about the larger prize? I spent a lot of money to get those black envelopes with the fancy eleven of spades cards with the code and nothing.

PeterC9

Elite Member
Jun 2, 2017
Please can everybody remember it's a game...a contest...no guarantees. I spent enough for two 12 collectable packs of cards (build it yourself)..recieved 26 11S...had all up about 10 no reward...but 1300 Elite points. I have been playing for 7 years...won 2 decks (minor prizes) but lots of Elite points...it's free and I am happy. Spending large amounts of money guarantees you nothing...like the lottery. I buy weekly Lotto (in Australia) and the most I gave won is about $30 in 4 years...its a chance at the big prizes...nothing more...so many members of T11 and only a few can win...we all take our luck and hope for the best...after all life promises us nothing but .. maybe...Peter in Oz

Reactions: DavidL1121
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results