Saturday Night Contest - The Magic Moment!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great weekend! If you missed it, QUANTUM by Calen Morelli is officially back in stock after being sold out for 3 months. It is our best-selling effect of all time! Partly due to that magical moment of the Sharpie impossibly melting through the playing card, and being able to show it on the other side. In the right hands, this is an incredible looking effect, and we are excited to finally have it back in stock so you can get your hands on it!

Based on the title, this is all about capturing the magic moment. However, it can only be captured with ONE picture. Find the moment in one of your favorite effects and capture it in just one image.

Post your photos to Instagram with the hashtag #theory11 and post the link to your photo in response to THIS forum thread by no later than tomorrow at 11:00pm, Sunday, May 26th. Once time is up we will go through all submissions and decide on a winner based on the following criteria:

Composition, lighting, setting, and lasting impact. We want your photo to be memorable.

What can you win? 1,000 Elite Points, a deck of Black NOCs, and Quantum by Calen Morelli, shipped completely on the house, anywhere in the world.

Good luck!

Reactions: Gabriel Z.

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Congrats Patrix! We have selected you as the winner of this week's contest! We felt that your photo captured all of the criteria perfectly, and is well deserving of the prize. Please contact our support team with your details so we can get your prize out to you ASAP!

Great work to everyone else and thank you all for taking the time to enter this week's contest. We hope all of you have a wonderful week ahead, and we can't wait for another contest this Saturday. See you then!

Reactions: JoshL8 and Patrix

Patrix

Elite Member
Dec 24, 2018
Michigan
Thanks so much! I'm excited and feel so honored that you chose my photo.
I don't think it would have turned out this well without my wife's advice and
help behind the camera.
Thanks all for another fun contest and the friendly competition.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results