Saturday Night Contest - Your Deck Trailer

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great start to the weekend! It's been a while since we have done a contest focused around making a complete video, so tonight, we are doing just that. Grab your favorite deck, because it's time to make a trailer!

Your challenge this week is to make a card trailer for any deck of cards. It doesn't have to be filmed with a fancy camera. Just capture the essence of your deck the best within the trailer, and you'll walk away with this week's prize! The only rule is that the video has to be 60 seconds or less. These videos also must be made and uploaded after the posting of this contest; any old videos will automatically be disqualified.

Post your video on YouTube or Vimeo, and post the link to your video in response to THIS forum thread for your chance to win. Deadline is tomorrow, Sunday, March 26th at 11:00pm EST. What is the prize for this week? 1,000 Elite Points and 6 Decks of ANY in-stock deck in our store.

Good luck!

Gabriel Z.

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
NY
www.youtube.com
Ok, three and a half hours later I am finished with my trailer I'm uploading as I type this, I really put some effort into this trailer and I am proud of it. Casey, sorry I missed last weeks Saturday Night Contest , I was at the IMHU Watertown, NY, so no internet access for us.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results