Saturday Night Contest - Your Favorite!

CaseyRudd

Director of Operations
Team member
Jun 5, 2009
Charleston, SC
www.instagram.com
Hey guys, hope everyone is having a great week!

This week, we want to keep it simple. The simple task is to simply let us know what your favorite deck of all time is, and why! It can be any deck in existence, just let us know why it is your favorite. Post your answers in response to this forum thread by no later than 11:00pm EST tomorrow night, September 18th and after that we will select a post at random to take home this week's prize!

You can win 1,000 Elite Points along with 3 Decks of anything we have currently in stock. Good luck!

Apr 16, 2022
monarchs , reason being... They started off my run in collecting decks. Which got me into cardistry and magic. The beauty of this collection blew my mind and opened up an amazing part of my life that continues today. I honestly can say from the life I led in the past until today, Theory 11 played a big part in why I am alive today. Good luck everybody I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say.

Sleck

Elite Member
Nov 26, 2017
JAQK Playing Cards.

The tuck case, pips, and court cards are so well designed. Super classy, and of course, a T11 classic. The story behind the decks is also very interesting! :)

Can't wait for the next colorway!

Reactions: ssSlayerWolf

JustinR

Elite Member
Aug 14, 2013
It’s a hard decision to make because, like ssSlayerWolf above, the deck that started my descension into the madness of collecting was the original Monarch.

Then there’s the magician’s go to, the Bicycle standards, my preference being the red back.

But my answer for today’s contest is going to be one I only recently found, with the main reason being that it’s based on my favorite movie franchise, the Back to the Future Bicycle deck.

SudarshanSorcerieS

Elite Member
May 15, 2020
Boston, MA
Water Tiger Playing Cards because it's very clean for flourishes and other handles and because it fits perfectly for any setting. It's a very aesthetic playing card and that gives me the bragging rights that it's a very exclusive playing card.

neilvinzon

Elite Member
Jun 29, 2014
Philippines
Touch Origin Playing Cards. The swivel box is very innovative and super cool. I love cardistry and the cards are designed specifically for the artform. Lastly, the cards feel different (in a good way) than any other cards right out of the box.

Feb 12, 2018
India
I feel like the Monarchs really have my heart, after first noticing it in the NYSM Movies, i immediatly wanted a deck! :) The NYSM Edition with the black back and the Gold Monarchs I think would be my favorite

CWhite

Elite Member
Jul 22, 2016
Ellusionist Ghost deck is my favorite by far. I just love the paranormal and the gaff deck with it is awesome. Justin Miller teaching some routines with it is a huge bonus.
I was literally heartbroken when they discontinued the deck. I know they have the Black Ghost legacy deck, it's just not the same lol

hikeeba

Elite Member
Apr 26, 2013
What deck is in my hands at the time....
Especially if it's the Aristocrat Shade deck - okay film, but great handling by the incredible Steve Forte.

Davis West

Elite Member
Dec 26, 2013
my favorite at the moment are the Derren Brown cards right here at Theory11. After winning a few contests I've gotten a good collection of them. I now use them to perform when out for fun and make tons of gimmicks with them.

RaphaelA

Elite Member
Dec 4, 2020
Without a doubt, Gold Artisans! I just bought them a week ago and it's already my favorite deck! Each card just screams detail and luxury, and I can't stop looking at the gold shimmer the cards produce. I showed them to my friends (who aren't into magic or playing cards) and they were all asking where I got those sweet cards! By far the most breathtaking deck I have! Love it!!

Furrukh

Elite Member
Jul 24, 2010
Karachi,Pakistan
It has to be the butterfly playing cards, cuz the marking system is phenomenal, I have not come across a marking system that is as sophisticated as the butterfly cards. This is one deck I wish I could have a bricks and bricks of them

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
www.hermitmagic.com
My favourite decks are simple- red Bicycles. You can't go wrong!
- inexpensive / great value
- all the gaffs you want are available to match
- easy to get a hold of in a pinch
- above suspicion
- faro like a dream
- classic styling!

However, if we're talking favourite "specialty" decks- I'm quite fond of both the Black and Green Tycoons.

Scott.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results